Havis introduces the new and improved DS-DELL-410 series docking station, designed to offer notebook charging, security and connection to peripherals in medical, enterprise, and in-vehicle workplaces.
The DS-DELL-410 series is designed to work with all Dell Latitude Rugged Extreme notebooks, both tablets and laptops.
So, what’s new with the DS-Dell 410 series?
- Adjustable front arms lock to accommodate compatible devices
- Low-profile design to maximize vehicle space
- Get simple, safe and secure connectivity
- Advanced port replication and integrated strain relief
- Rounded corners and edges protect users during accidents or airbag deployment
- Designed to fit VESA 75-hole pattern mounting equipment and more
- Lock and key supplied for theft deterrence
Product specifications for the DS-Dell 410 series include:
- Dimensions: 12.4″ (31.6 cm) x 10.9″ (27.6 cm) x 2.7″ (6.8 cm)
- Certifications: Vibration Testing: MIL-STD 810G 514.5, crash test: SAE J1455 30mph Crash Testing, cycle test: latch handle & docking connectors mechanism 30,000 cycles, environmental testing: hot/cold operational & storage
- Connectivity includes: fully-powered USB 3.0 (3), USB: fully-powered USB 2.0 (1, front facing), Ethernet: RJ45 Ethernet (1), serial: DB9 (9-Pin) connection (2), video: VGA (1), HDMI (1), speaker & mic: (1 each, front facing), input voltage: 19.5V dc
To learn more about the DS-DELL-410 series and all of our rugged mobile office solutions, contact Havis today. We’re confident we have a solution that can protect your equipment, and more importantly, protect your employees.