There are a lot of jobs that require electronic devices, yet not every work environment is really appropriate for delicate pieces of equipment.
That’s why Havis is proud to unveil the DS-GTC-210 series docking station for GETAC tablets, as outlined in our new Getac docking station video.
Our docking stations for Getac’s rugged tablets and notebooks boost mobile worker productivity by offering them a secure place to charge and connect to crucial peripherals like printers, barcode scanners or keyboards.
This docking solution lets fleet managers effortlessly integrate their Getac device into their workforce to improve productivity without diminishing quality, longevity or – most importantly – worker safety.
Some features of the DS-GTC-210 series docking station include:
- A low profile design that maximizes space in vehicles
- Connectivity features such as microphone and speaker ports, USB ports and various antenna pass-through connections
- Standard VESA 75 mounting pattern
- Cable management strain relief
- Dual mounting locations perfect for an optional map light or stylus holder, along with mounting locations for front-facing USB
- Bumpers for added shock absorption, as well as rounded corners for added safety
As you’ll see in the Getac docking station video included in this post, we’ve subjected this station to numerous quality and performance tests:
- Vibration – MIL-STD 810G 514.5
- Crash – SAE J1455 30MPH
- Cycle – Latch and dock connectors mechanism 30,000 cycles
- Certified – CE, ROHS
Please watch our Getac docking station video to see this product in action. And don’t hesitate to get in touch with Havis to find out more about this and all of our rugged mobile office protection products.